Wednesday, March 9, 2016

I don't like acrylic nails  because they are not as pretty as gel  nails.
I like gel nails because they are very pretty and they are not as hard to put on.
I am going to get my nails done in gel nails. It  is going to be black and on the tip it is going to be sparkly . I cant wait to get gel nails because gel nails are so popular . In this picture it is so beautiful I like it because of that one nail that pops out I also like the silver and the small little pearls on it . I am almost changing my mind about getting the black one and thinking about getting this one.



I don't want acrylic nails because they are not pretty it dose not look as real as gel nails and they are to hard  put on gel nails are easy to put on.Also they are very very pretty.




and thats all  i have to say for today

No comments:

Post a Comment